Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bubba Bechtol Comedian


T Bubba Bechtol
T Bubba was the highlight of the whole Florida League of Cities conference for 2008 in Tampa Florida. T Bubba had us rolling on the floor with his laughter and clean jokes. This man entertained for over an hour with good old clean comedy. Who says you have to have dirty language in a comedy strip to have fun. We need more good clean comedians like Bubba.

Here is a quote from Bubba's Bio:

“I can be funny without having to use words or actions others resort to,” he says. “You can repeat my little stories and opinions at work on Monday in front of anyone, even at church. Besides, I’ve had to keep my comedy clean, because my momma’s still alive. If I didn’t, she’d give me an ass whipping this very day!”


No comments:

Post a Comment