Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Florida Keys

The Florida Keys

One of the best places to visit while in Florida is the wonderful Florida Keys. The keys are made up of 1700 islands. The keys start about 15 miles south of Miami and they extend south to a point where the most southern tip is only 90 miles from Cuba. US hwy 1 or sometimes called the Overseas Hwy is the main route through the keys from top to bottom.

There is so much to do and see in the keys I cant put everything on this blog. I just love the keys personally because of the laid back atmosphere. It reminds me so much of the Caribbean; the water, the scenery, the restaurants and clubs.

Here are a few of my favorite links for the keyes:

Key Largo

The Best of the Keys

The Florida Keys

Florida keys weather


There is so much to do and see in the keys I will be spending the next few days exploring some of the sights and sounds and sharing them with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment